Alpha Court strives to provide our services in a manner that is accessible to all of our customers. We are committed to putting the needs of our customers first and will ensure the four principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity are applied to our agency. Alpha Court respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to offering equal opportunity to access our services and to providing the benefits of the same services in the same place and in a similar way to all customers.
The following links will provide you with the tools and instructions on how to make browsing our website more accessible as follows:
- To make text larger and more readable Click Here - Text Size
- If you have trouble reading online, learn how to make your computer speak back to you Click Here - Browse out-loud
- To change the text and background colours for web pages you visit to make them more readable Click Here - Change Colours
- To change the Font to make page more readable Click Here - Change Font
- If resizing text in your browser or operating system isn´t an option, view through magnification Click Here - Magnify Screen
- If you have trouble viewing the mouse pointer Click Here - Mouse Pointer Visibility