Long Term Case Management
All Alpha Court Community Mental Health Programs are voluntary rehabilitation services provided at no charge to help people with serious mental illness and/or addiction issues. Services are designed to maximize their functioning in the community. Case management services provide support services to people that emphasizes choice, skills development, community access and consumer rights. Each service is uniquely designed to meet the needs of individuals within our services:
- Community Mental Health Recovery Team
- Ooshke Bemahdesewin Program
- Youth in Transition
- Dual Diagnosis
- Addiction Supportive Housing Program
We can provide the following services through our long-term case management programs:
- Assistance in accessing mental health and/or psychiatric services.
- Assistance in accessing drug and alcohol treatment.
- Skill teaching to enable people to live independently in the community.
- Supportive counseling.
- Intervention strategies such as psycho-social rehabilitation and harm reduction in efforts to assist in addressing mental health and/or drug/alcohol addiction.
- Help to integrate into the community, advocating with informal and formal community resources. Referrals to community agencies, where appropriate.
- Assisting in accessing income support, ie. Ontario Works, O.D.S.P.
- Housing rent supplement.
- Assistance in obtaining and maintaining housing in the community.
- Under the age of 16
- Involved in similar program
- Unwilling to participate
- Repetitive history of violent or abusive behaviour